Orders & Returns
- Sales & Service available Monday through Friday 9:00AM – 5:00PM Pacific Standard Time (California)
- The majority of EMG product is built to order meaning when you place the order we make the product.
- Orders typically ship within 2 to 7 days depending on our production schedule.
- Notification via email or phone will be given on any orders that have delays.
- If in-stock items on the order have already shipped, back order items will be sent via ground service.
- Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
- Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico can only be shipped via air services.
- Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and U.S. territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) are shipped by USPS (6-10 business days). International APO/FPO destinations may require additional delivery time.
- We do not collect sales tax except for orders originating in California
- Due to additional processing time, institutional orders and orders placed using purchase orders are excluded from our Shipping Guarantee.
- All orders are subject to a 24-hour delay while we verify your billing information with your credit card issuer. This may be necessary to protect you from credit card fraud and identity theft.
- PLEASE NOTE: All orders in excess of $250.00 (with shipping) will require a signature for delivery.
For orders shipped outside the United States, please be aware of customs fees - such as taxes and duties - when your order arrives. Since these fees vary from location to location, CUSTOMS FEES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN SHIPPING CHARGES. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. Refusal to pay these fees will result in an undeliverable order. If returned, we do not refund shipping charges, and may assess restocking fees to cover return shipping expenses
International orders ship via UPS, USPS, FedEx, or DHL. Signature may be required on orders of $350 or more.
Return an EMG Product from an Authorized EMG dealer
Authorized Retailer Return Instructions
If you purchased EMG product from an authorized retailer, and the product has a material or workmanship flaw, check first with the original place of purchase for assistance.
EMG understands retailers have their own specific return policies. If you are unable to return an item to the original place of purchase, please read EMG return guidelines and follow the instructions to initiate a claim if your product qualifies.
Some EMG products have specific written guarantees and/or warranties. EMG, Inc. product guarantees and warranties require a dated receipt to process the claim.
Receipts must include a valid date, name of store, name or style number of product and purchase price.
Please read the label, hang tag or warranty for specific guidelines and return information.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
If you purchased the product on emgpickups.com, please follow the emgpickups.com return policy and process noted below.
EMG direct sales (online) return policy
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Our goal is your total satisfaction.
If you’re not satisfied, neither are we. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase of a new item from emgpickups.com , simply return it in its original condition within 30 days of purchase (see exceptions below) and we’ll give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Returned items must be in original, brand-new condition, showing no signs of wear or use such as pick scratches, scuffs, dings or scrapes on the item or collateral materials. Items must also include all original packaging, manuals, warrantees and accessories or your return may be subject to a return handling charge. Your refund will be promptly processed upon successful evaluation of your returned item from our trained professionals. Refunds are made for product value only, excluding shipping and handling charges. If you received Free Shipping on your order, the value of the uncharged shipping cost will be deducted from your refund.
Damaged / Lost shipments
If your shipment arrives to you damaged, you must note the damage on the carrier’s delivery record in accordance with the carrier’s policy. Save the merchandise in the original box and packing it arrived in, and notify us immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and pick up of the damaged merchandise. If your item(s) is lost in transit please contact us and we will process a lost package claim with the carrier and replace your item(s). For any other shipping issues please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-821-1446 (US only) / 707-525-9941.
For international orders where the return was the result of our error, we'll reimburse you for the shipping costs after we receive it (if it's shipped using an economical method). Contact one of our customer service professionals or call 1-707-525-9941 Monday through Friday 9:00AM to 5:00PM Pacific Standard Time to receive Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA).
International Damaged / Lost shipments
If your shipment arrives damaged, you must note the damage on the carrier’s delivery record in accordance with the carrier’s policy. Save the merchandise in the original box and packing it arrived in, and notify us immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and pick up of the damaged merchandise. If your item(s) is lost in transit please contact us and we will process a lost package claim with the carrier and replace your item(s). For any other shipping issues please contact us at email@example.com or 00+ 1- 707-525-9941.
There are no returns on clearance, discontinued, vintage, demo and select used items. Additionally, the following items are returnable only if defective OR unopened - clothing/footwear, cleaners, polishes and polishing cloths.
Requesting a Return
Contact our experts, or call 1-800-821-1446 (US only) or +1-707-525-9941 Monday through Friday 9:00AM to 5:00PM and obtain a return merchandise authorization number. Additional information on returns can be found on the paperwork shipped with your package.
Abuse of Return Privileges
Our return policy is in place to ensure our customers never get stuck with a wrong piece of gear. Those who violate the spirit of our return policy by having excessive returns may be subject to limitations or suspension of return privileges.
Returns for EMG product purchased from an authorized retail store
If you purchased EMG product from an authorized retailer, and the product has a material or workmanship flaw, check first with the original place of purchase for assistance. See guidelines here.
How do I return an item I purchased through EMG Pickups?
In order for you to make a return please follow the following directions carefully.
- Email us or call us at 1-800-821-1446 (US only) to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization Number. Once you have your RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization), write it on your return label. Returns sent to us without a Return Authorization Number will not be accepted.
- Make a copy of your invoice for your records. Place the original invoice inside the box.
- Please return items in the same condition received and make sure they are free from signs of wear or abuse such as pick scratches, scuffs, dings or scrapes on the item or collateral materials. Use the original packaging and include all materials such as warranty cards, owner’s manuals, free gifts etc. Returns failing to meet these requirements may be subject to a return handling charge.
- Please do not write on the manufacturer's box.
- Please ship the package as soon as possible for the fastest processing time. The return will be processed within one to three business days of its receipt. Please allow an additional 5 to 7 business days to receive your credit (or exchange item).
Send your return to:
Returns EMG, Inc.
675 Aviation Blvd
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
For more information, please email or call us at 1-800-821-1446 (US only) or +1-707-525-9941